Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So here comes d closing stage..Want to share my feelings.. Dedicated to all my friends.gonna miss u surely..:(

Era gets end here,
With d blissful memories in the heart, shared love and care..
Will miss this best part of my life badly,
which gave me happiness enormously…
Each moment lived remembering me d fun we had,
Each passing hours making me sad..
2morrow the rising sun will create new beginning,
But wont b able to overcome d sorrow of this ending...
Thanks 4 making d journey so memorable,
Revealing d truth that u all r loving and adorable..
My heartful wishes are always with you,
Rock d stage wherever u go, whatever u do..
Lets end dis eon with good wishes and love,
With d graces showed from d heaven above.
Won’t forget d lovely people whom I say friend,
Want a favor from u all for us it’s not an end..

No comments:

Post a Comment