Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nothing Intended this Night, Words Yet goes on

 



A Poem, A rhyme or Just Few Shattered Lines

Don’t know with these unbounded words, what I would design.

Though Chemical reaction of thoughts is sweltering inside,

Yet the surety of instigating any gist is uncertain this night.

Yes,

It is the same night, many times I passed unaccompanied

It is the same darkness, persistently hell lot of time I reviewed.

But this is bit diverse for sure

As it is not the same feeling, which I used to hold.

Darkness is surely a magical enzyme

Few drops’ of which transform your mind

The sound of clock definitely awake your senses

But it is the same catalyst, resulting in more crusades.

A list of feelings, i want to right on a paper

Many untold words, I wish to share.

But

With the same wrestle of heart and mind

I am again unable to exhale my life.

And yet again

The same night goes on, unquestioned, unanswered

 Leading to a new morning

In the search of anther night

Eager to be a spectator of my inside plans....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment