Monday, April 15, 2013

You made me alone or was I Unaccompanied Before & Always.??




Once having the sparkling eyes bursting with smiles
I was the happiest person
With no pain of being alone within!
Contended i was all the way round
Certainly not shouted in soreness, never yell in trepidation!!!

Then you came or illusion I felt,
Things I enjoyed or you used me for fun!
First you made me feel elevated
Then why you left me betrayed and broken hearted.
Without asking me you contemplated me all right
Without even caring you found my pretended face fine!!!

Don’t be deceived by my face or my acts
As you have no idea
What is life, filled with pain?
Delimited by darkness, despair and inundated with disgrace
Its life of clamours with no one to blame!!

I live in a place that is yet unseen
Holding all the traumatized dreams
With no end in sight
I abode in a dream with no hope for fulfillment
I live a life without any bit of excitement
My life is full of sorrow with each day filed with misery
I breathe a life with broken heart and despair!!!

But

Damn
You never realize and you won’t ever do
My life is mine alone, and I have to admit it too
I will be the person with seclusion more and more
 With no one there to hear my cries that will last evermore!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment