Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Is love there or is it Just a Dream soon to be Broken


Is love an illusion
or it’s a obsession exists in heaven


Is it something to reap
or it is nurtured with each impelling heart beat!!


Does this really happen itself?
or
things compose it to happen?


Yes I heard
love does exist
but why it is not visible?


if love means you
why you are not reachable?


If love means your imaginings always
than
why do not you appear in real?


If love means you behind the closed eyes
than
why my vision is week to see you in open eyes?


A lot of queries waiting to be responded
but a response is always unspoken or even betrayed.


Diminishing memories of past would I soon forget
Or
Secluded and lonely I will be waiting whom I never met?

Where do I go where do i turn
For the love that I frantically yearn!

Crumpling with each passing flash,
Will I ever find you, i don’t know
The despair and pain casing every episode of life,
Taking my breath way with each ephemeral blow!!

The verity of all this is thus far to be seen
As for the moment i can feel you only in dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment