Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Untold Feelings Remain Unuttered!!!!!!!!




I loved u but u didn’t care,
I liked u but u didn’t even realized,
I never told u and u never felt.
We both paved our separate ways,
and life never tried to congregate our trails.
Things kept running and we stayed busy in our own life,
But somewhere someday I decided to tell you,
though, one failed endeavor and  I never  Uttered my love to u.
now you are of someone's life but mine is still searching u.
I know u won’t come back
As You were never there
but No doubt
you r still my dream; my fantasy
running in my mind with no hope to incarcerate again
Yes, I am foolish who still love u beyond the limits of the heavens
perhaps in next Birth
You will b mine!!!

2 comments:

  1. you'r a queen of fantasy.. queen of love... and a most fascinating poet... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are the most influential and most motivational sire of that Queen :)

    ReplyDelete