Thursday, February 21, 2013

That Last Night!!!!

Last Night I had a dream
That was ghastly merriment!!
The last dream of soreness,
The last dream of shed tears,
The last dream of murder myself,
The last dream of no more me,
And
 The last dream of death!!
Alas
It was creepy pleasurable,
It was indeed implausible,
All is lost
Noting left
My dreams broke,
My aspiration bust,
And
Suddenly i looked out a new morning
Yes
It was the true one!!
The real sun calling me outside
 The cool bridge asking to freak out
I woke up my senses
Yes i am alive
I was happy
But a thought broke my spirit
Saying what,
If there would not have been new morning,
If today’s sun would have not been meant for me,
Shocked, crimped and fizzled me,!!
Many tasks would have been undone,
Many promises would have been unfulfilled,
Many sorry would have been untold,
Many prayers’ would have been unpreyed,
Thing would have been untied, unheard and unsaid!!
Nooooo
I shouted how much i could,
No more last night please,
Give me one more day!!
To say all sorrys
To make all promises
To pray all prayers and
To live one more time, being me!!!!
To live one more time, being me!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment